Sunday, October 24, 2010

SF Coffee

Decided to take a trip to San Francisco for the weekend to see Arcade Fire, which btw was the best show I've ever seen. I'll blog about that later:). During my three day visit to the city, I had to stop by a few coffee shops. First was the Blue Bottle headquarters. It was still warm (sorta) so I needed to get my last cup of New Orleans iced coffee. My cup of deelish iced coffee was then turned Irish while camping out for the Arcade Fire concert.

Heard good things about Four Barrel so I stopped by before my flight. Here is my friend's Mocha at Four Barrel in San Francisco. Decided not to take a picture of my Americano since it wasn't as visually appealing. This place had a beautiful set up with two bars. We got to sit in the back and watch the hot coffee roasters do their thang. Definitely one of my favorites:)


Maple Bacon Latte at Pirate Radio Cafe. Heard about this place from one of my favorite TV shows and had to try it. Double espresso latte spiked with organic maple syrup and homemade bacon, sprinkled with Bac-Os on top. The combination of bacon and coffee was interesting to say the least. I'm glad I tried it, but don't think I'll be going back anytime soon. Made my stomach turn and prevented me from drinking that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment